― J.K. Rowling,
- Relations Team applications are OPEN! Hurry and get those applications in, you can find the topic here!
- Event Committee applications are CLOSED!
- Administration applications are OPEN! Think you could be a good team member? Find the applications here.
- The Wolfhome Forums now have a Mature Gallery & Market! If you are over 18 and would like to access this new part of the forums, PM an ALPHA (Aeolia, Akala, Clovette, Fik or Rayna)!
Suspria, Maotai, and Collide have all joined the Relations Team!
Hocus, Navuu, and Liebe are new members of the Event Committee, welcome to the team!
Coyfox and Blackbird are back as Betas! Be sure to welcome them back to the team.
Coyfox has also taken back the role as Forum Administrator AND ART! What a busy bee!
Blackbird has also come back to ART and Forum Moderator. You are one tough cookie!
Sidekick and Basil have also joined the Forum Moderator role, good luck out there!
Don’t forget while you’re here to check out the EVENT CALENDAR tab! There are lots of events and fun stuff happening on Wolfhome!
There are a lot of new things that everyone should know about, so make sure to check out the following topics located on the Wolfhome Forums:
- Offsite Harassment and Bullying has come into the light, and it is important to read up on it so you are up to date!
- There is a new pose set created by the lovely Anoruk! Be sure to check the set out, as well as the topic to get all the juicy details.
- There is a new topic up explaining the role of Department Heads and who we are! Be sure to check this out if you need any help on a specific problem.
Aeolia – Head of Event Committee
Akala – Head of Forum Moderation & Administration
Clovette – Head of Chat Moderation & Administrator Training
Fik – Head of the Art Review Team
Rayna – Head of the Relations Team
The Lunar Phases are starting to look a bit too straight-forward, we need some help from YOU the community!
Do you have a friend that has a birthday coming up? An anniversary with someone you love on Wolfhome (even friendiversaries count!)? Your baby bean’s birthday/due date on the way? Or just want to give a random shout-out to a friend? PM Collide with what you’d like to say, and it will be included in the next Lunar Phases post!